F-111 Aardvark

News and discussion threads on defence in other parts of the world.
GastonGlocker
United States of America

F-111 Aardvark

Post by GastonGlocker »

Summarized history of the beautiful F-111:

https://warisboring.com/the-f-111-was-a ... .x33c79ov6

Signature turn and burn:

arfah
Niue

Re: F-111 Aardvark

Post by arfah »

Admin Note: This user is banned after turning most of their old posts into spam. This is why you may see their posts containing nothing more than dots or symbols. We have decided to keep these posts in place as it shows where they once were and why other users may be replying to things no longer visible in the topic. We apologise for any inconvenience.

marktigger
United Kingdom

Post by marktigger »

i remember seeing NATO bombing competition results and the all digital F111E was out performed by the RAF Buccaneer force

GastonGlocker
United States of America

Post by GastonGlocker »

marktigger wrote:i remember seeing NATO bombing competition results and the all digital F111E was out performed by the RAF Buccaneer force
Interesting. Was it a training or equipment deficiency?

GastonGlocker
United States of America

Post by GastonGlocker »

Good read. I wonder what another 5 years of delivery developments would have yielded for results. Perhaps Tomahawk instead?

arfah
Niue

Post by arfah »

Admin Note: This user is banned after turning most of their old posts into spam. This is why you may see their posts containing nothing more than dots or symbols. We have decided to keep these posts in place as it shows where they once were and why other users may be replying to things no longer visible in the topic. We apologise for any inconvenience.